A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be attributed primarily to his commercial or independent professional activity.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Mrs Virginie Puschmann, Zum Wachtberg 2, 53925 Kall-Sötenich, telephone number: 02441 / 9947960 , e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will provide you with all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your being offered a type of delivery other than the cheapest one offered by us. standard delivery) without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
Exclusion or premature lapse of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not exist in the case of contracts
– for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
– for the delivery of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
– for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no influence;
– for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
– for the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery,
– for the supply of goods, if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery on the basis of their nature,
– for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
expresses proximity or touch from the side
To Wachtberg 2
E-mail address: email@example.com
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only for communication on paper)
(*) Inaccurate deletion.