Coaching mentorship for further professional development and enhancing your own coaching skills
As part of your coaching (whether face-to-face, online or in hybrid form) you (individally or as part of a group) will:
- Deepen your methods and expertise,
- Reflect on and review your futures roles as a professional coach
- Develop your own coaching philosophy.
- Reflect on your coaching approach
- Highlight your accomplishments and sharpen your profile using your biography, resources, expertise, and fiel skills.
- Plan and/or reflect on coaching processes
- Use video coaching to assess your communication skills from the outside in order to be able to use them more effectively.
- Follow up on specific topics such as Internet presence, developing a client base, or any other concerns…